- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin or line with muffin cups.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, shredded coconut, salt, and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- Mix the egg yolks, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a small mixing bowl. Add to the almond flour mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Using a hand mixer, whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
- Stir the egg whites into the rest of the ingredients, spoon the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 minutes (or until the tops are nicely browned and a tester comes out clean.