- 1 lb chicken, cooked and shredded or chopped
- 12 tbsp Frank’s RedHot sauce
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise (I used the Primal Kitchen brand)
- 15 jalapeños, halved and seeds removed
- 4 slices of bacon
- Chives, chopped
- Place the slices of bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until the bacon is very browned and crispy, then remove it to a plate to drain, and pour off the fat from the skillet.
- While the bacon cooks, mix the chicken, Frank’s RedHot sauce, and mayonnaise together in a medium bowl.
- When the bacon has finished cooking, place the jalapeños in the skillet. Cook, turning occasionally, over medium heat until they are lightly seared on the edges and bottoms and beginning to soften. It may be necessary to cook them in batches. Place thejalapeño halves cut-side-down to drain on a plate when they are finished cooking.
- Turning them cut-side-up as you go, spoon a generous portion of the filling into each jalapeño cavity.
- Cut or crumble the bacon into small pieces, then top each popper with bacon bits and chives before serving.