- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 small sweet potato, roasted as described above and halved
- A handful of arugula or other salad greens
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 avocado
- Melt the coconut oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Crack the egg into the skillet and cook, flipping once, to your preference.
- While the egg cooks, toss the arugula with salad dressing (I use Tessemae’s) and arrange it on a plate. Add the half sweet potato, egg, and tomatoes (sliced if desired).
- Slice an avocado in half lengthwise, remove the pit, and peel off the skin. Slice widthwise, sprinkle with sesame seeds (if desired).
- Sprinkle the breakfast with coarse flake salt, and enjoy.