- 1 cup unsweetened, finely shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup nut butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- Melted chocolate (I used unsweetened)
- Combine the coconut, nut butter, and honey, mix well. The mixture will be sticky and have the consistency of coarse sand.
- Press into a muffin pan (I used a silicone muffin pan, which makes the cups easy to remove).
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes until hardened.
- Decorate with nuts, freeze-dried raspberries, melted chocolate, or other toppings of your choice.
Best if stored in the refrigerator, or the bars will soften.