Fruity Breakfast Pizza + Granola Crust
The star of this Fruity Breakfast Pizza with Granola Crust is Paleo Scavenger granola! I “met” Brittany of Paleo Scavenger on Instagram and my interested was piqued: I’ve made my own Paleo granola and while the results are utterly delicious, there’s nothing like the convenience of spooning it from bag to bowl and enjoying in minutes!
I reached out to the Paleo Scavenger co-founders Brittany Chibe and DeeDee McCoy for a bit more info on their company and product, and their story is one that many of you might have personally experienced: when they “went paleo” they struggled to find paleo-friendly snacks that they liked. The two often found themselves making their own snacks and carrying them around in their bags. With encouragement from family and friends, Brittany and DeeDee began selling paleo granola at local farmers markets and doing “pop-up shops” at gyms and race events. Everywhere they go, people love their granola and encourage them to keep going. As I can personally attest, their granola is eat-from-the-bag good, and I barely left myself enough to make this Fruity Breakfast Pizza because of my constant snacking.
- 1 cup granola + 2 tbsp for garnish
- 1 cup dried fruit (dates, cherries, prunes or raisins work well)
- 2 tbsp [url href=”https://heyrachelmarion.com/recommends/coconut-oil/” title=”coconut oil”]coconut oil[/url]
- 1/2 cup [url href=”https://heyrachelmarion.com/recommends/shredded-coconut/” title=”shredded coconut”]shredded coconut[/url]
- 1/4 cup [url href=”https://heyrachelmarion.com/recommends/coconut-cream/” title=”coconut cream”]coconut cream[/url] or 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup chopped pichuberries
- 1/3 cup chopped grapes
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- Combine the shredded coconut and coconut milk or yogurt, set aside to soften.
- Combine the granola, dried fruit and coconut oil in a food processor, pulse until a rough dough forms. Shape into a disc on your serving plate, and refrigerate while you prepare the fruit.
- Wash and chop the grapes and pichuberries, then spread the shredded coconut on top of the chilled granola crust. Pile the pichuberries, grapes and pomegranate seeds on top, then finish with 2 tbsp of granola as garnish.
- Serve chilled.
Fruity Breakfast Pizza With A Granola Crust
[…] Fruity Breakfast Pizza With A Granola Crust […]
Dinosaurs Are NOT Food
[…] This Fruity Breakfast Pizza (paleo, vegan, raw) pairs a granola crust with soaked coconut and fruit for a simple, sweet, endlessly customizable breakfast treat…RECIPE […]
30 Gluten Free Breakfast Recipes - Life Made Full
[…] Fruity Breakfast Pizza with Granola Crust from Oh Snap! Let’s Eat […]
Breakfast Pizza Recipes – Breakfast Recipes – ALL YOU | Deals, coupons, savings, sweepstakes and more…
[…] Fruity Breakfast Pizza + Granola Crust from Grok Grub […]
Sixteen Vegan Recipes for Pizza Lovers Everywhere
[…] Get the recipe. 11. Fruity Breakfast Pizza + Granola Crust Extra pizza for breakfast! Recipe here. 12. Mini Vegan Tortilla Pizzas This recipe is really easy to make! 13. Vegan Broccoli Rabe […]
7 Healthy Fruit Pizza Recipes
[…] 3. Granola Crust Fruit Pizza Following a Paleo diet? Try out this raw and vegan treat that has a granola, dried fruit and coconut oil crust. Top it with grapes and pomegranate seeds, which are a good source of heart-healthy antioxidants. Photo and recipe: Rachel / Grok Grub […]
25 Delicious Ways You Can Turn Pizza Into The Perfect Breakfast Food (Photos)
[…] Recipe: Grok Grub […]
How To Eat Pizza For Every Meal | WORLD Warotter
[…] grokgrub.com […]
25 Delicious Ways You Can Turn Pizza Into The Perfect Breakfast Food (Photos) | HealthCookware
[…] Recipe: Grok Grub […]
7 vegan pizza recipes you can make at home - Encyclopizzeria
[…] 6. Fruity Breakfast Pizza with a Granola Crust […]
Sixteen Vegan Recipes for Pizza Lovers Everywhere - Viet California
[…] Get the recipe. 12. Fruity Breakfast Pizza + Granola Crust More pizza for breakfast! Recipe here. 13. Mini Vegan Tortilla Pizzas This recipe is so easy to make! 14. Vegan Broccoli Rabe & […]
15 Insanely Tasty Fruit Pizza Recipes | Blended
[…] A granola crust sets this fruit pizza apart from the rest. Hello, breakfast on the go. (Image: grok grub) […]
15 Amazing Food Hybrids You Need in Your Life - How to do everything!
[…] 12. Fruity Breakfast Pizza […]
15 Damn Near Genius Ways To Eat Pizza For Breakfast - Viral Babel
[…] freshplanetflavor.com […]
Knightly News : You Can Eat Pizza as Breakfast
[…] Fruit and Granola Pizza Are you trying to be healthier? Well, we got you! […]
Vegan Valentines Day Meal Ideas – Mara's Corner
[…] Raw Fruity Breakfast Pizza + Granola Crust […]